Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sad Case =(

Finally i have taken my result today morning
First of all just to congratz to them that get a good result
And for the not very satisfied with their result d dont be sad or emo
U maybe have done your best but only lack a bit of luck
Just try your best next time. Tomorrow will be better so cheer up :)
For me, of course i am not so satisfied with my shit result laa
But what i could done i have done so i only have to accept the truth
But what the problem is now all about my parents
They not think so and always say i get a bad result bla bla bla at there
This dont make any sense it just make me feel more sad more stress more tulan
Arghh start from tomorrow world war of my family going to start again
2 big guy vs me 1 poor guy wtf i already bored with all these sort of nonsense
Please care about my feeling and please use your mature mind to think
Do i really enjoy taking a bad result?? Do i feel happy with it??
NO NO NO !!! So please stop complaining it just make me feel u are annoying

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol say till like that?? you feel bad than me how?? i feel sucks than you.. no direction at all about my further study.. anyway jia you form 6 =)

    ReplyDelete