Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Waiting~

10 more hours to go for me to go back to school to take my precious spm result
After waiting for 3 ++ months finally i can know what result i going to get
Hrmm isit a good result? Or isit bad?? No idea...
But of course i want to get a good good result thats every people want right?!!
We study for 5 years just to get a good result in this spm examination and if anyone say that they doesnt care what result they gonna get i would say they are lying
Now my heartbeat is increasing, palm is sweating, breathing rate increases too
Panic panic and nervous nervous make me cant sleep tonight
But what can i do?? Thinking what time to go school, what to wear thats all i can do haha
Before that my dad always ask me what result i will get and my answer to him always is dont know dont know
And from that he can saw that i have no confident at all with my own result so he offer me that if i get straight A's then he will give me 12k !! Wahahaha...
But i never expect i will get that money coz i can sure that i wont get such result and even my dad and mum will not believe me if i phone them tomorrow tell them that i get straight A's
So good luck to all candidates year 2010 will get a result that u feel satisfy laa =)
Also have to wish myself good luck laa erm i am not a greedy person and i hope i will get only 10 or 11 A's only laa xDDD
Hope what i wish will get true :))

No comments:

Post a Comment