Thursday, April 28, 2011

Goodbye Chean !!

Mr Ho my lovely brother is leaving tomorrow morning to kajang for his further study
So today is the last day i hanging out with him
We watched a not very nice movie with jason, sam, kwek, en jie and lin jie xD
Our lovely princess mimi plane us wth!! haha
But at last she appear in front of us at dp and bali laa haha
I had give mrs en try to drive my car
She drive me crazy!! = =
Omg its just like a nightmare she was not stopping when she should and she stopped when she shouldn't stop!!
But finally we reached our destination safely thanks god =)
Lastly i want say goodbye to mr chean !!
Take care brother when u come back must find me i will miss u
Hope u can get urself into new environment laa
Make new friends there but dont ever forget me haha
And study hard and success dont play play le oh
Good luck in your relationship too !! Muacksss ~ X)


Wth when they were catching the picture i was not around == miss the last moment with them TT

No comments:

Post a Comment