Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Form 6 TT

I had made a big big decision
I choose to study form 6 and not college
It drives me crazy haha sad die TT
And it means that i have to stay at alor star this small town for 2 more years
I will leave at year 2013 but 2012 will be end of the world
I wonder i will have any chance to step out form this little small town
Go outside to see how big this world are
Study form 6 will be challenging for me
But should i take science stream?? Or art stream??
Science stream its a lot tougher than art stream
Spm has 2 years to prepare and it already makes me half dead d
And stpm only have 1 and a half year maybe it will makes me dead terus haha
Tonight i had started my first form 6 tuition
I shocked when saw a lot of friends taking form 6 too
I am glad that still got people accompany me
What i hope is i can enjoy my last 2 school years
I want a happy 2 years with new environment and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment