Thursday, June 16, 2011

A midnight update~

Another long night for me to spend in front of the monitor screen.
Recently i find it hard for me to get into sleep for no reason.
Lying on the bed with my eyes close, trying to get into a sweet sweet dream,
but too bad i cant get into sleep. Still cannot sleep =(
Wtf i had suffer from insomnia.
No doubt about it. But why?? I have no idea @.@
So i will spend the free time to update my spider web blog x)

Tomorrow i am not going to school.
My a few lovely classmates have decided to skip the school.
Because tomorrow subject really GG
3 period of chemistry and 2 period of physics.
And i think if i am going to school i will spend the time to sleep
Its a shameful thing to sleep in class because almost all my classmates spend their free time to read books or do exercises.
So i think it is time for me to get up and work hard haha =)
I will prove that i am a person that can score a god result.
Nothing is impossible right !!

Its time for me to sleep i think...
Thanks for viewing x))
Good night and Bye Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment