Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday again :)

Today i woke up at 7 something although if friday
I went for a swim after some long times
I expect that many ppl will heading there too
But i have guess it wrongly
Only 4 lovely non-plane kaki appear in front of me haha x)
Maybe i have not exercise for a long time and a swim can really kill me
My muscle !! Are driving me insane its hurt its sour x(
I straight went to sleep after came back from swimming
It was too for me haha

After that i went for a movie with some guys
Most of us are form6 kaki haha
We watched pirates of carribean 4 by johnny deep
Its a good movie indeed although most of the old characters are not inside the movie
And johnny deep is a truly good actor
He can handle the characters well enough !!
And i wonder why jack sparrow always able to escape from been caught haha
I think the creator will continue to release pirates 5
So i will wait it release !! Haha johnny deep/jack sparrow are my idol

Tomorrow morning gonna wake up early again x(
Not for swimming but going tuition TT
Stupid tuition stupid physics
But no choice force to go
Or else i wont catch up with the syllabus
So have to sleep early tonight
Good night~  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment